Specialty Orthopaedics Virtual Care
Specialized care from the comfort of your work or home.
At Specialty Orthopaedics, we understand it can be difficult to take time from your work and home life to meet with a physician. To make it easier for you to get the care you need, we now offer the option to connect virtually with your Specialty Orthopaedics physician or medical professional.
What is Specialty Orthopaedics Virtual Care?
With Specialty Orthopaedics Virtual Care, you can connect with a physician or medical professional anywhere using your smartphone, computer or tablet. A virtual visit is just like an in-person office visit with your doctor. You will have a face-to-face visit with your doctor to discuss your orthopaedic needs, such as your after-surgery recovery, fitness goals, go over x-rays or test results, or ask questions about an orthopaedic injury.
Why choose a virtual visit?
There are many benefits to Specialty Orthopaedics Virtual Care:
- Access to high-quality care wherever you are
- Complete your visit wherever is most convenient for you
- Avoid taking time off work or away from home
How do I schedule a virtual visit?
Most of our physicians will be providing virtual care. Please call our office at 914.686.0111 to schedule a virtual visit with a specific physician.
How do I start my Virtual visit?
A few minutes prior to your visit, click the link sent to your email. You will be prompted to start your camera and microphone. Your physician will join you at your appointment time and your visit will begin as scheduled.
We want to make sure that your virtual visit is as seamless as possible. Please review the specific information related to the following devices for relevant instructions:
- Desktop / laptop computers
- Open link provided to you by your physician to begin the telemedicine video visit. You will receive an email with the video link. Please be sure to check your “Spam” folder. Click the link to open your virtual visit in Zoom.
- If this is your first virtual visit with Specialty Orthopaedics, you will be prompted to install Zoom. Click “Run” to install.
- Once the installation is complete, you will automatically join the virtual visit.
- IOS (iPad / iPhone)
- Download the “Zoom Cloud Meetings” app and install on your device
- You will receive an email with the video link. Tap the hyperlink to open your virtual visit in the Zoom Cloud Meetings app.
- Tap “Join Meeting” to begin your visit
- If prompted, make sure to click “Call using internet radio” to allow audio
- The Zoom application with open and you will be connected with your physician once they begin the visit
- Android phone/tablets
- Download the “Zoom Cloud Meetings” app from the Google Play store and install on your device.
- You will receive an email with the video link. Tap the hyperlink to open your virtual visit in the Zoom Cloud Meetings app
- Tap “Join Meeting” to begin your visit.
- The Zoom application will open and you will be connected with your physician once they begin the visit.
Test My Audio and Video
Once you are ready, we ask that you please test your video and audio here: https://zoom.us/test
Our staff will be able to help schedule your appointment and assist you with any technical challenges you may encounter.
|Monday||9am - 5pm|
|Tuesday||9am - 5pm|
|Wednesday||9am - 5pm|
|Thursday||9am - 5pm|
|Friday||9am - 5pm|
Read what our patients are saying!
I just had the most astonishingly wonderful experience with Dr. Zelicof and his staff. Needed a revision on a recalled knee replacement and there is no way that I would return to the original surgeon or hospital. Hospital for Special Surgery was not a pleasant experience; I had an extremely painful and difficult recovery. Dr. Zelicof and every one and place attached to him have been great. His office staff, Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital, Burke Rehab. Instead of being traumatized I am already home using a cane two weeks after surgery! Pain totally manageable! YAY!Click here to read more reviews.